It’s April folks, therefore, the wait is over. If you’re still waiting to get the Nougat update for your Infinix Note 3 smartphone, you might be on a long thing as Infinix Mobility already started pushing out the updates, and did I mention it comes with the Split-Screen Display feature?
Given the beta version of this update was earlier rolled out to test the stability and usability of the OS on Infinix smartphones, this should come as a form of surety that the update will add enough mullahs to make your mobile the envy of your little contemporaries.
Some of the new features that come with the Infinix Note 3 Android 7.0 Nougat update include:
- Ability to run multiple apps in Split Screen mode.
- Screen stack which allows you to screencast across multiple smartphones (cool right?).
- Improved displays which allow for more interactivity while using dropdowns, shortcuts and toggles.
Steps To Getting Infinix Note 3 Android Nougat 7.0 Update
Update to Android 7.0 Nougat is Over-The-Air (OTA), you can simply download and install the update in system settings yourself with no third party interference. Simply go to Phone settings – About Phone – System Update, make sure your phone data connection is ON, then let it search automatically for the Nougat Update. When the update has been found, select download over Wi-Fi or deselect if you want to download with your mobile network.
- After the update package has been downloaded, make sure your phone 90% and above before applying the update.
- The update zip file is about 1.5GB in size, so be sure you have enough data before initiating the download.
On selecting update, your phone will boot into recovery mode, apply the update and your phone will reboot to your spick and span new Nougat OS.
And there you have it, from us to you, an upgrade into the men’s club. Welcome to your new home — the Android 7.0 Nougat Club.